The famous Rheingau is a sunny landscape with an extension of 38 kilometers of length along the Rhine River between the cities of Wiesbaden and Lorchhausen. It is well known for its mild climate throughout the year.
• The Rheingau with its countless vineyards is located on the Northern bank of the Rhine River and therefore is blessed with extensive sunlight all year. It has been a wine-growing region for hundreds of years and is home to the world-famous premium Rheingau Riesling grapes.
• Enjoy the cookery courses of and with chef Patrik Kimpel.
He is cooking with passion and passes on his culinary art to you as well.
For him the enjoyment begins already with the preparations.
Again and again he develops new ideas and topics and discusses them with his crew in the run-up to their realization and he also incorporates different learning examples into his work.
- - - > • Tastings
We are the wine specialists! Honoured by Gault Millau for the »best wine list of Germany«. In our cellars are lieing more than thousand positions with world rarities until before last century. A perfect choice in the fields Bordeaux, Burgund, Tuscany/Piemont, Spain and California and of course Rheingau. For birthdays we also have very exceptional vintages.
In our annual programme you will find several tastings and wine galas. All that we individually offer you on a desired appointment. Please choose your »requested subject« and your appointment.
• – Wine tastings in the Kronenschlösschen with well-chosen sorts of Riesling, Spätburgunder and Weißherbst
– Rarity tastings with rare sorts of wine from Bordeaux, Burgund, Italy and the New World.
With pleasure we make you suggestions in each price category up to »world rarities« (the best vintages of the last and the before last centuries) – Wine-gourmet-menu for all-inclusive price (latest menu)
- - - > • Kronenschlösschen
Rheinallee 65347 Eltville-Hattenheim - Germany Tel: +49 (0) 67 23 640 • fax: +49(0)67 23 76 63