Explosion in St. Petersburg Metro, fatalities confirmed Russia: St. Petersburg Subway
///// St. Petersburg, Russia, subway blast kills 10, injures 50
• St Petersburg attack - St Petersburg metro explosion: 10 reported dead.
• Il presidente russo Vladimir Putin
informato dai servizi di sicurezza sui fatti di San Pietroburgo.
• I motivi al momento non sono chiari, non escludiamo nessuna pista: né quella criminale, né quella terroristica. Così Vladimir Putin, sottolineando che le indagini sono in corso - riportano i media.
Il presidente Vladimir Putin
che si trova a San Pietroburgo, ha fatto le condoglianze ai familiari vittime.
Intanto, polemica su influenze Russe in ultime Elezioni in Serbia
• il Popolo serbo e non Vladimir Putin ha eletto il nuovo presidente serbo Aleksander Vucic.
• Così il comunicato ufficiale del portavoce del Cremlino Dmitri Peskov.
Per quanto riguarda le possibili influenze sul processo elettorale, sarebbe inopportuno lanciare qualsiasi accusa - ha aggiunto il portavoce presidenziale citato dalla Tass.
Today 3 Apr 2017 - The Associated Press ST. PETERSBURG, Russia
• At least 10 people were killed and 50 others injured Monday when an explosion ripped through a subway train in St. Petersburg, the spokesman for the city's governor told Russian TV.
President Vladimir Putin, who was visiting the city on an unrelated trip Monday, said investigators were looking into whether the explosion was a terror attack or if there might have been some other cause. He offered his condolences to the families of those killed.
Russia's National Anti-Terrorist Committee said
an unidentified explosive device went off on a train that was traveling between two stations.
Maxim Liksutov, Moscow's deputy mayor, told Interfax that Moscow authorities were tightening security on the subway in the Russian capital.
The agency that runs the subway said several stations in the northern Russian city were closed and that an evacuation was underway.
Social media users posted photographs and video from a subway station in the city center, showing people lying on the floor outside a train with a mangled door.
Frantic commuters reached into doors and windows, trying to see if anyone was there and shouting Call an ambulance
The explosion happened between Sennaya Ploshchad and Tekhnologichesky Institut stations.
Putin was expected to hold talks with the Belarusian president later in the day.
Authorities gave no other immediate details on the investigation.
/// Russian news agencies said a second explosive device was found that did not detonate.
Read more here:
Pulkovo intern Airport Saint Petersburg Regular flights schedule