European Community 01 Jan - 30 Jun 2013 Irish EU Presidency
• Irlanda alla Presidenza Comunita Europea per il semestre 01 Jan - 30 Jun 2013
il Ministro per gli affari Europei di Dublino - Lucinda Creighton - dichiara: Lotta disoccupazione priorità nostra Presidenza -
- Enda Kenny - Ireland's prime minister, has said that the presidency will focus on the EU's economic recovery and that he is determined to deliver “solutions” – on banking union, trade deals, pro-growth policies and a deal on the Union's long-term budget
EU AGENDA - Irlanda alla Presidenza Comunita Europea per il semestre 01 Jan - 30 Jun 2013
Le crisi profonde, segnano elevati tassi di disoccupazione in Irlanda ed in tutta Europa, gli irlandesi vogliono consolidare la ripresa prevista nel 2013 - 2014 e gettare le basi per una crescita sostenibile, con l'idea di dotare l'Europa di un vero e proprio Governo Economico.
- La diplomazia irlandese programma Rilancio di Unione per il Mediterraneo (UMP), minacciata da il conflitto in Medio Oriente è una priorità irlandese in accordo con Francia ed Italia, con un vertice in Giugno 2013
The EU Presidency - EUROPEAN Commission
From January 1st until June 30th 2013 Ireland will host the Presidency of the Council of the European Union
The Presidency of the Council of the EU rotates between each of the 27 Member States every six months this small country will be at the centre of decision making in Europe, helping to shape policies and drive forward legislation that will impact on the futures of over 500 million EU Citizens.
Here are some of the issues that will be focussed on during Ireland’s Presidency.
• The Irish Presidency will work to finalise agreement on the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) that will determine the EU budget from 2014-2020.
• Policy issues of direct national importance to Ireland including reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP),
the Common Fisheries Policy and Horizon 2020 (the EU’s future framework programme for research and innovation) will be discussed. Ireland hopes to reach agreement on reform of the CAP during its term.
• Work will continue on restoring financial stability across the EU through the implementation of the EU’s New Economic governance rules and procedures. Ireland will be responsible for managing the 2013 European Semester, the process through which Member States coordinate their economic and budgetary policies
• Around 170 meetings will be held in Ireland during the Presidency.
This figure includes up to 11 informal Ministerial meetings that will take place across a range of policy areas.
• The Government hopes to use its presidency to advance plans for a youth scheme designed to ensure young unemployed people will automatically be directed into employment, education or training.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT 1001 EuroMed Event
The Portal WWW.SicilyDistrict.EU Chi DOVE in . who Where inside our N.1 TOP 1001 EuroMed EVENT
1001 & more - Day by day website
New News Date & Events
• • • • • • •
TAGS: Irlanda alla Presidenza Comunita Europea per il semestre 01 Jan - 30 Jun 2013, European Community 01 Jan - 30 Jun 2013 Irish EU Presidency, Enda Kenny - Ireland's prime minister, EU budget from 2014-2020, il Ministro per gli affari Europei di Dublino - Lucinda Creighton - dichiara: Lotta disoccupazione priorità nostra Presidenza
• • • • • • • •