• This Trade Show will host the Bocuse d’Or Asia, the famous world contest of cooking • A unique concept associating two exceptional events
Gourmet World Shanghai
A professional trade fair and a reference event in Asia: Gourmet World Shanghai
From March 17th to 19th, 2010, Pudong Expo, the new modern exhibition centre managed by GL events, will welcome Gourmet World Shanghai 2010 for its second edition.
This event, staged over three days, is dedicated to gourmet catering and quality hotel services and will bring together decision-makers and key players from all over Asia: chefs at gourmet restaurants, Food & Beverage managers for 4 and 5-star hotels and of major international chains, professionals of the gourmet catering and bakery-pastry industries, gourmet caterers, importers and distributors to the hotel and catering industries…
As part of the trade fair, 80 exhibitors from Europe and Asia will present an extensive range of products and services including the latest innovations in food products, wines, spirits and beverages, cafeteria, supplies and equipment, table art and linen, cooking and pastry schools . . .
You will find in this Exhibition, the Best from Europe, suppliers of high-quality catering related products. This Trade Show will host the Bocuse d’Or Asia, the famous world contest of cooking • A unique concept associating two exceptional events
• Chef Demo
Amazing cooking demonstrations performed by famous Chefs !
In an area dedicated to culinary demonstrations, in front of visitors, famous European and Asian chefs will prepare the products of different exhibitors. At the end of each demonstration, the audience will have the possibility of tasting the recipes.
The demonstration area will give the exhibitors a chance to promote their products through International Chefs.
Shanghai, the perfect choice
• Economic capital of China with approximately 25 million inhabitants, Shanghai has the highest GDP per inhabitant of the country.
• The luxury industry is flourishing and major French brands (such as Dior, Chanel, Hermès, Louis Vuitton…) are well implanted in the city.
• In MAY 2010, Shanghai will host the WORLD EXPO for which 70 million visitors are expected. Boosted by the flood of tourists, the city's hotel capacity will be significantly increased: +56 % (from 24000 rooms in 2006 to 37800 rooms in 2010).
- - - >• + INFO: www.gourmetworld-shanghai.com
Media Europe GL events Sepelcom Florent Suplisson
Media Asia SBA Consulting Group Hendry Min